Regular washing of facades is more expedient than painting it: we will save on expensive paintwork materials and avoid layering of different paints, sometimes incompatible with each other. Various facade cleaning technologies are used depending on the facing materials and the building structure.
The moderate price per wash includes the cost of the climbers plus the cost of the chemical cleaners used. When choosing detergent compositions, we must take into account the characteristics of the walls, smooth or porous, the nature of their contamination and other factors. Repeated application of detergents and manual processing of the facade with abrasive brushes increases the cost of labor, and high-rise washing of facades is more expensive.
Features of washing facades
There are different types of pollution:
- mineral pollution is rust, salt, patina and cement stains;
- organic pollution is fat, soot, moss, mold;
- pollution by heavy metals and gases is the most complex.
We produce modern cleaning of glass and plastic facades with advanced cleaning compounds, which also protect the cladding from an aggressive external environment. Before cleaning, we will test and determine which agent optimally removes dirt on this surface.
Washing of high-rise buildings
This technology is based on the fact that an industrial climber continuously waters the facade with an individual hose connected to a water tap, and he applies a cleaning agent with a sprayer. Such equipment for washing facades is convenient and affordable.
Facade washing technology
- Washing of facades by climbers is also carried out on the eve of cosmetic repairs.
- First, the facade is manually cleaned of peeling paint, whitish efflorescence (salt crystals), cement, sealant and all building contaminants.
- As a rule, washing of building facades by climbers is carried out with safe slightly alkaline solutions.
- Chemical detergents are selected specifically for a particular type of soiling.
- The inevitable cleaning with caustic concentrates is carried out only from aerial platforms.
- Façade washing equipment includes climbing harnesses, ropes and other plastic aids.
- Therefore, for the safety of specialists, strict restrictions have been introduced on aggressive chemicals that can damage this equipment.
- The supply of a large amount of running water will be provided by a device connected to a special electrical outlet.
- After cleaning the facade, windows are washed and metal weathervanes, spiers, letters are polished with special compounds.
Washing windows and facades of a large area by climbers is carried out in warm weather.
Washing the facade with a machine
It is installed on the roof, and industrial climbers thoroughly wash the facade with special hardware hoses. In exceptional cases, due to the lack of hoses of the required length, climbers hang the device on a strong rope.
Not only the instruction, but also experience convinces that the water consumption during the operation of the device is much less than when using the usual garden hose.
A valuable nuance: advanced models of modern high-pressure washers are equipped with a separate tank for chemical detergent.
During operation, the product automatically enters the hose. Such a thorough washing of building facades with this equipment is an ideal way to improve and preserve the appearance of a house for a long time.
Pressure washing service in Northbrook! Professionals of this pressure washing company are provided with high-performance equipment, have experience and knowledge of modern technological recommendations for specific chemicals for cleaning facades.
- This washing system operates at a height of up to 20 meters directly from the ground.
- Tap water is connected to a trolley equipped with a control unit for the device.
- Perfect washing of facade windows is possible when water is filtered with a special water treatment system: demineralized water dries without a trace.
- It is advisable to wash twenty-meter facades of metal, painted, concrete, brick, simply by turning on the system to supply tap water.
- At the same time, wash with a long brush.
Very dirty facades in oil, soot, my soot, lowering the pipe into a container with a concentrated agent, with a continuous supply of water. More information of perfect washing of facade you can read also follow this link https://windowwashingexpert.com/power-washing/.
Detergents for cleaning facades: types of products
Acidic cleansers will help us to eliminate efflorescence with our own hands, dissolving salts and oxides, fumes, soot, soot.
Alkaline products effectively eliminate oil and dirt deposits, and also provide moisture-repellent properties, which will protect the facade from new pollution for 12 years.
Timely washing of facades and windows is the best option for saving on cosmetic repairs, reliable, long-term protection of the building and the successful maintenance of its spectacular appearance.